FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
You may have questions about the content on our new website - or the process involved in registering with Canada's Waiting Children. We have FAQ's for both families and professionals.
We have four kinds of visitors to the Canada's Waiting Children website. That’s why parts of the site are visible to only some of our audiences.
- Most of the site will not be visible to vistors without a password. To request a password, just sign up!
- Visitors with a password will be able to see the profiles of waiting children, youth and sibling groups.
- If you are a social worker, and you'd like to add the profiles of children, youth and sibling groups, you can register as a professional. When we have processed your registration, you will also be able to access professional resources that will be available on the website. You will also be able to browse throught the profiles of registeres families who are interested in adopting waiting children, youth and sibling groups.
- If you are a (potential) family and wish to have your family available for social workers from across the country to look at, you can upload your family profile, complete your family information form and pay the $50.00 registration fee. You must register with us if you'd like to express an interest in a child, youth, or sibling group that you saw on our photolisting.
- Most of the site will not be visible to visitors without a password. To request a password, sign up here.