Registering & Creating a Family Profile with Canada's Waiting Children
The Family Profile feature with Canada's Waiting Children Website allows potential adoptive parents to create a profile of their family, in addition to the Family Information Form, which is searchable by Social Workers Across Canada who may be looking to expand their search for permanency for one of their children or youths.
It is also your registration with the website.
The option to create a family profile is part of our Family Registration - which prepares potential adoptive families to be able to make an expression of interest in a child or youth who is profiled on Canada's Waiting Children.
The Registration fee is $50, and will allow you to:
- View the Canada's Waiting Children profile listing for 2 years
- Be ready to make an Expression of Interest if you identify a child/youth at you believe would be a good match for your family.
- Create a Family profile that will be viewable by social workers looking for matches outside their regular resources, and province
- Be notified when new profiles are added
- Keep you in touch with Adoption News and Events across Canada
When you have completed your family profile and paid your registration fee, you will be redirected to the Family Information Form, which social workers across Canada will be able to view upon it's completion and processing. You must complete your Family Information Form before you are able to submit an Expression of Interest for waiting children and youth.